About

 photo HHF-header_zpswuk0vdil.png
 photo about_zpsed28b549.png  photo shop-new_zpstxc66dvm.png  photo nest_zpsb8407571.png  photo craftlove_zpsd9032f74.png  photo foodlove_zps54427f59.png  photo contact_zpse5d7bf06.png  photo wellness_zpsqxwg6vr8.png
So...I'm going to make a dress


I love making handbags. I love making headbands. I love making pretty little things for your home. But it is time to branch out and this mama is making a dress! Well, I am going to attempt to make a dress.

But first, I need your help! I have decided on a super lovely pattern by April Rhodes. If you are not familiar with her and her awesome fabric designs and patterns you need to be, like now! You can link to her website here

As soon as I saw her date night dress I was in love. I knew it was the one. And it didn't hurt that it says it's suitable for beginner sewers..wink wink..I am so in! 

So now the best part...choosing a fabric!! I have it narrowed down to three and the indecisive Libra in me is having a tough time. Let me know what y'all think in the comments below! I would LOVE some feedback. Thanks in advance and stay tuned...

Fabric 1 : Leah Duncan

Fabric 2 : Bonnie Christine

Fabric 3 : Leah Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips